Welcome to Raqib User Documentation¶
This manual is for guardian and pilgrim.
Raqib documentation is comprised of tutorial and guide for different parts of services that are offered by Raqib. The main documentation for the site is organized into a couple sections:
- Pilgrims FAQ
- What if I misplace Raqib? Can it be found?
- I think I’m lost. Can someone be able to detect my whereabouts? Will I be rescued?
- Can I send messages to mutawwif/my spouse/family member?
- How can I find my mutawwif for assistance?
- Will Raqib replace my phone?
- Can my family member in Malaysia know my real-time location in Saudi?
- Can I take ablution with my Raqib on?
- I accidentally switched my Raqib at camp (Arafat). How can I switch it back?
- Is there a signal coverage in Arafat?
- Does anyone monitor my health status?
- How frequent do I need to charge my Raqib?
- Can I put my Raqib on a silent mode?
- Family Members FAQ
- Can I monitor my parents near real – time location in Saudi?
- Can I monitor my parents’ health status?
- Is there any travel agent/ Tabung Haji number that I can contact via the app?
- How often are the information being updated?
- Can I send text message to my parents through Raqib?
- Can I call my parents through Raqib?
- Application FAQ
- What does ECG means?
- Besides health condition, what information can be seen in the app/dashboard?
- How can the alerts be triggered?
- Is there any way to contact the mutawwif or travel agent through the mobile app?
- Flexi (F-1)
- Ezy (E-1)